FEES

FEES

The following fees are intended as a guideline only, for an accurate quote please email info@hattiejolly.com.

1 hour - £150
2 hours  - £200
3 hours - £240


SMALL PRINT

* All prices include VAT.
* Prices include travel expenses within Hertfordshire, thereafter charged at £0.45 per mile
* Performances longer than 1 hour include a 10 minute break every hour.
* 25% of fee to be paid at point of booking. The remaining 75% of the fee to be paid one calendar month prior to the date of the event.
* 100% of the fee to be paid at point of booking if made less than one calendar month prior to the date of the event.
Share by: